Indian Citizenship Act PDF in Hindi
Indian Citizenship Act- Hello Friends, Today we are sharing Indian Citizenship Act PDF in Hindi which is in Handwritten form. Indian Citizenship Handwritten Notes Hindi PDF is very helpful for upcoming UPSC, PSC ,SSC and Vyapam Examination.
Indian Citizenship Act Handwritten Notes Hindi PDF
Indian Citizenship Act 1955
- Citizenship by birth
- (1) Except as provided in sub-section
- (2), every person born in India,-
- (a) on or after the 26th day of January,1950, but before the 1st day of July, 1987;
- (b) on or after the 1st day of July, 1987, but before the commencement of the Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2003 and either of whose parents is a citizen of India at the time of his birth;
- (c) on or after the commencement of the Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2003, where-
- (i) both of his parents are citizens of India; or
- (ii) one of whose parents is a citizen of India and the other is not an illegal migrant at the time of his birth, shall be a citizen of India by birth.
Download this PDF, click on the Button below and get the PDF so that you can prepare very well for your examination. Also Write in Comment Box, if you want more study related PDF material.
Indian Citizenship Act 2016
Highlights of the Bill
- The Bill amends the Citizenship Act, 1955 to make illegal migrants who are Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis and Christians from Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Pakistan, eligible for citizenship.
- Under the Act, one of the requirements for citizenship by naturalisation is that the applicant must have resided in India during the last 12 months, and for 11 of the previous 14 years. The Bill relaxes this 11 year requirement to six years for persons belonging to the same six religions and three countries.
- The Bill provides that the registration of Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders may be cancelled if they violate any law.
Key Issues and Analysis
- The Bill makes illegal migrants eligible for citizenship on the basis of religion. This may violate Article 14 of the Constitution which guarantees right to equality.
- The Bill allows cancellation of OCI registration for violation of any law. This is a wide ground that may cover a range of violations, including minor offences (eg. parking in a no parking zone).
Details of Indian Citizenship Act Handwritten Notes :
- Book Name : Indian Citizenship Act Notes
- Language: Hindi
- Format : PDF
- Pages : 4 Pages
- Size: 2 MB
If Unable to download. Try Mirror Link
Alternate: Click Here
Or Buy Now & Get 35% Discount on Indian Polity 5th Edition Book:
Friends, I hope you like this “Indian Citizenship Act PDF in Hindi” and it is useful in preparation of competitive exams. Friends, if you find this Previous year papers useful, then share this post with your friends on facebook and whatsapp. So that your can take advantage of this book.