Rural Economy – Hello aspirants, Today we are sharing most important Rural Economy(Gramin Arthvyavastha) Notes in Hindi PDF. As we all know in many Government Exams question ask from Rural Economy and it is a very scoring section so we are sharing Rural Economy in India Notes which is helpful in MP Patwari and other Government Exams
Download Rural Economy PDF in Hindi
Rural Economy in India is wholly agriculture based and it is of tremendous importance because it has vital supply and demand links with the other Indian industries. Agriculture is the main stay of the Indian economy, as it constitutes the backbone of rural India which inhabitants more than 70% of total Indian population. The fertility of the soil has augmented the success of agriculture in India. Further, Rural Economy in India PDF has been playing an important role towards the overall economic growth and social growth of India.
Read More : General Studies PDF for UPSE Download
Gramin Arthvyavastha in Hindi
The main agricultural products that controls the fate of the Rural Economy in India are as follows –
- Food Grains – Rice, Wheat, Pulses, Cereals, Corn, Maize, Rice Bran Extractions, Sorghum, Soy meal, Suji
- Fruits and Nuts – Cashew Kernels, Cashew Nut, Cashews, Almonds, Roasted Dry Fruits, Peanuts, Groundnut, Walnut Kernels, Walnuts
- Fruits – Bananas, Beans, Cherry, Cucumbers, Dried Fruits, Dried Truffles, Carrots, Lemon, Mandarins, Mango steens, Meslin
- Vegetables – Potatoes, Bitter gourd, Stripe Gourd, Pumpkin, cauliflower, Cabbage, Tomato, Onion, Green Pepper, Drum Sticks
- Seeds, Buds, Plantation and Related Products – Basil Seed, Cumin seeds, Dill Seed, Buds, Celery Seed, Hybrid Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Sesbania Seed
- Spices – Black Pepper, Chilli Powder, Chillies, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander Powder, Cumin, Curry Powders, Dry Ginger, Dry Red Chilly, Cardamom
- Tea and Coffee – Black Tea, Coffee, Coffee Beans, Darjeeling Teas, Assam Teas, Instant Coffee, Leaf Coffee, Leaf Tea, Packaged Tea, Green Tea, CTC Teas.
- Tobacco and Tobacco Products – Beedi, Betel nut Leaves, Betel nut, Bidi Leaves, Chewing Tobacco, Cigarettes, Arecanut, Jarda, Scented Tobacco
- Cotton, Rubber, Jute etc..
Details of Gramin Arthvyavastha PDF Notes
- Book Name : Gramin Arthvyavastha in Hindi PDF
- Language : Hindi
- Format : PDF
- Pages : 17 Pages
- Size : 12 MB
If Unable to download. Try Mirror Link
Alternate: Click Here
Or Buy Now & Get 35% Discount on Indian Polity 5th Edition Book: