SSC CPO SI – Hello Everyone, I hope you are preparing well for your upcoming examination as you know that we provides you best study material in free of cost. So today we are sharing SSC CPO SI Previous Year Paper PDF (2016 Mains English Paper). SSC CPO Previous Year Paper that is very helpful for SI(Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, SI(Sub Inspector) in CAPFs(Central Armed Police Forces) and ASI(Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF(Central Industrial Security Force) Tier-I Exam.
Read More : Indian Geography Notes PDF for UPSE
Download SSC CPO Previous Year Paper
SSC CPO 2019 Exam is scheduled from 12th March 2019 to 16th March 2019. Candidates who fill up the SSC CPO Online Application form successfully will be able to download the SSC CPO Admit Card which will be released 10 to 15 days before the examination. Students can visit the official website in order to download their SSC CPO SI Admit Card 2019. Download this SSC CPO Question Paper click on the Button below and get the pdf so that you can prepare very well for your examination.
SSC CPO Previous Year Question Paper PDF
SSC CPO Exam Pattern
SSC CPO exam has three different phases that candidates need to clear in order to get selected for various posts in Delhi Police, CAPFs, CISFs etc. SSC CPO Paper 1 is Objective Multiple Choice Question paper. Paper II exam is English Comprehension Test, while PET/PST Test is conducted to check the endurance (medical and physical strength) of candidate.
SSC CPO Paper-1 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
SSC CPO PET/PST Test
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||165||80||85|
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||155||–||–|
SSC CPO PET Test
- 100 metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Km Race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metres in 5 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Short put 16 LBS: 4.5 metres in 3 chances
- 100 metre race in 18 second
- 800 metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres or 9 feet in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metres or 3 feet in 3 chances
SSC CPO Medical Test
Criteria for the Medical Test is given below:
- Minimum Near Vision: N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye)
- Minimum Distant Vision: 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye)
- Must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes
- Eye standards should be without visual correction of any kind even by glasses.
SSC CPO Paper – 2 Exam Pattern
SSC CPO Paper-2 will be conducted after PET/PST Test for SSC CPO 2019 is conducted.
- • The total time duration of the exam is of 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- • The total number of questions asked will be around 200 and the maximum marks for Paper-2 will be 200
- • The test will be of English Language and Comprehension conducted online.
Details of SSC CPO SI Previous Year Question Paper PDF
- Book Name : SSC CPO last year paper
- Language: English
- Format : PDF
- Pages : 34 Pages
- Size: 4 MB
If Unable to download. Try Mirror Link
Alternate: Click Here
Or Buy Now & Get 35% Discount on Indian Polity 5th Edition Book:
Friends, I hope you like this” ssc cpo question paper 2016″and it is useful in preparation of competitive exams. Friends, if you find these Indian Polity Notes Useful ,then share this post with your friends on facebook and whatsapp. So that your can take advantage of this book.